College Council is the highest governing body for Contra Costa College. Decisions made by the Budget, Operations, Planning and Student Success committees are forwarded to College Council for review and final approval.
- To approve the annual college’s plans, goals and objectives.
- To review the college philosophy/mission goals.
- To decide the process for resource allocation.
- To decide policies and procedures that impact all constituent groups.
- To ensure that accreditation standards and recommendations are addressed.
- To foster improved communication among constituent groups.
- To review the college’s evaluation measures.
Second Thursday of the month, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fireside Hall or Zoom http://4cd.zoom.us/j/81840809013
*Voting members must meet in-person for quorum*
René Sporer (chair), Management
Rod Santos, Management
Evan Decker, Management
Larry Womack, Management
Mayra Padilla, Management
Stephanie Figueroa, Classified Professional
Carla Matute, Classified Professional
Stephanie Austin, Faculty
Gabriela Segade, Faculty
Romus Reece, Faculty
Randy Watkins, Faculty
Sudinma Thapa, Student
Agenda and minutes starting Fall 2023 are in Board Docs
Minutes and Agendas prior to Fall 2023 are linked below